This may surprise you, but mature dating has changed, and it’s about time. But what, exactly, has changed? Over 40, we’re now Midlife Risers. We’re entering a new, free and empowered part of our lives. We know who we are, what we want, and who we want to share it with. We tend to be more assured in our careers, with a lot more perspective. There’s never been a better time for mature singles, and that makes right now a fabulous moment to start dating again. Try LoveBeginsAt.com, today by setting up your free profile , browse local singles, and read our advice on mature dating below.
Mature dating site
What has changed? Let’s just say we have a little less time for the time wasters out there. That’s why LoveBeginsAt is a dedicated mature dating site. We’re committed to providing a premium experience, exclusively for singles looking to date and socialize with their peers. That means we welcome people looking for mature dating only; we're exclusively for those who are in the right age group, and ready for a new relationship. No exceptions. Here’s how we make that happen:
- Meet and date single people your age, in your area, on your own terms. With LoveBeginsAt, you set your own standards so that we can match you with your type.
- Enjoy our popular members-only social events. From wine-tasting to cooking classes, we have an event for you. Make sure you take a look at our Events section regularly to get your ticket for each event!
- Meet people on the go, wherever you are, with full access to our mobile apps. You can take us anywhere with you, from commuting to work to your favorite bar or coffee shop on the weekend.
- Get tips from dedicated dating experts with experience giving advice to people in their 40s, 50s and 60s; you'll find advice tailored to you, not to 20-somethings looking for the hottest club.
Tips for Mature Singles
So you’re a Midlife Riser. Are you ready for a great new dating experience? We’ve told you the good news: it’s the perfect time to start dating again and meeting new people. But it can be tough to get started, especially if you've been out of the game for a while. If your social nerves are failing you, fear not! As we get more mature, dating online can be a great way to overcome any old hang-ups. Try these three dating tips before you let your doubts keep you from out of a good thing:
- Set up a dating profile that is genuinely “you”. Stick to the best bits – all factual of course - and if you’re honest and realistic about who you're looking for, you’re more likely to meet them.
- Don’t underestimate the power of ‘Hi’. It’s a beautiful little word, so log in regularly and use it. You never know what might happen next, and people your age have long overcome any adolescent shyness about making the first move.
- Planning a big date? Keep things simple. Find out what your date likes to do and be true to your own tastes as well: you're mature enough to be confident in your interests. You’ll both appreciate it on the big day.
Remember: the most important thing about dating as a mature single is that you relax and enjoy yourself. Don’t be afraid to dip a toe into the dating scene; you're just at the perfect age to enjoy it to the fullest. There’s no pressure to dive in head first either: just start with a simple “hi”. You never know what’ll happen next…
LATEST FROM THE LOVEBEGINSAT BLOG
WHY PEOPLE LIE ON THEIR ONLINE
Prepare yourself for a shock – people actually lie on their dating profiles. Oh, you’re not shocked? I didn’t think you would be.
SINGLE BABY BOOMERS (AND YES,
EVEN SOME OF YOU GEN X-ERS
Being 40+ and single truly is different than being single in your 20’s and 30’s. No more clubbing. No more bar scene.
THE SUPPER” FOR NEW YORK SINGLES
You’re over 40 and single. But you’re also over the bar scene, dating people at work,