Dating in your 40s
When you’re ‘youngish’, free and single, meeting someone new is easier than you might think. The old saying that life begins at 40 is no longer just a reassuring cliché. When you’re dating in your 40s, there are pleasant surprises in store. Sure, we’re more experienced than in our 20s, but we’re more open to new things, meeting new people, and reinventing ourselves.
For many, getting out there and meeting new people is high on the priorities list. Yet the ‘single over 40’ myth of diminishing chances at a crossroads in life still lingers, especially among those single men and women over 40 themselves. The truth is there’s never been a better time to date. Ask yourself: when have you felt more secure, more comfortable in your skin and focused on what you want in life? That’s what we love about our members and we’re sure you’ll love them too, so join this exclusive dating club and sign up for over 40 dating today. Want to know more about what LoveBeginsAt will do for you? We’re all about a positive outlook:
- Online dating isn’t just about curling up in front of the computer or tablet with hot chocolate. Browse our site while you’re waiting in line at the bank, for your groceries, or even when out with your friends!
- Meet men and women over 40, face-to-face at our events. Learn about vino at our wine tastings and you might just find someone who loves a glass of wine after work on a Friday as much as you do.
- Love getting to know people before you go on a date? Try out our chatrooms. Our members chat about everything from hobbies to interests to their daily lives, so you’re sure to find someone you click with.
Online Dating over 40
There’s plenty of dating sites for over 40 singles, but once you’ve found us, what’s next? How do you get out there and start your 40-plus dating adventure, with like-minded people? It comes down to taking the initiative, and here are three simple steps that will help you get off the right foot:
- Don’t stress about your profile. We all spend too much time worrying and not enough being ourselves. Relax, trust yourself, be yourself. It’s a top tip when you’re dating in your 40s: if you add a recent, flattering profile picture, you’re sure to get people interested!
- Like someone’s profile? Don’t be shy: get in touch. You’d be amazed how effective a simple ‘Good morning ’ is. Try it and see what happens!
- Try not to get hung up on others’ expectations of 40-plus dating. So, if you’re not into bar dates, or would prefer taking in the theater rather than the latest Hollywood flick, that’s okay. Just think of some fun things you’d like to do with a companion, and take it from there.
If you’re over 40, dating just got interesting, so believe in yourself and try LoveBeginsAt.com. We’re a new and exclusive dating club for singles over 40, catering to those who’re looking to celebrate life, love and dates with a difference. You’re in the prime of your life: people in their 40s are among the happiest in the world, and that’s got to mean good dating!
LATEST FROM THE LOVEBEGINSAT BLOG
WHY PEOPLE LIE ON THEIR ONLINE
Prepare yourself for a shock – people actually lie on their dating profiles. Oh, you’re not shocked? I didn’t think you would be.
SINGLE BABY BOOMERS (AND YES,
EVEN SOME OF YOU GEN X-ERS
Being 40+ and single truly is different than being single in your 20’s and 30’s. No more clubbing. No more bar scene.
THE SUPPER” FOR NEW YORK SINGLES
You’re over 40 and single. But you’re also over the bar scene, dating people at work,