Over 60 dating
We like to think 60 is the new 40. It’s a wonderful age for reinventing yourself, and when you’re free and single at this stage in your life, it puts you in a prime position for trying something new. Explore your interests, rediscover your hobbies and find someone special with LoveBeginsAt. Sparking up a new relationship could simply mean the beginning of a beautiful friendship, or something more when dating over 60 is on the cards.
Are you one of the new, sophisticated singles over 60? Don’t be worried about being a senior single: dating at 60 is actually a great opportunity to meet new and interesting people. That may mean just mean dipping a toe into the dating pool, or jumping right in. For singles over 60, socializing online is now a comfortable and established way of discovering new people who share your interests. Join our over60 dating club today, and find out more about what we can do for you. Here’s a few ways LoveBeginsAt can help you meet someone new who might just put a twinkle in your eye:
- Try our singles’ events. From wine tasting to cooking classes, we’ll have a relaxed, pressure-free event that’s right up your alley. Not a fan of speed dating? Don’t worry – these are events with a focus on the quality, not quantity, of people you meet in an evening.
- From the comfort of your home, you can meet people your age in your location. Search based on interest, lifestyle and more.
- Got a date? Why not get to know them first by chatting to them using our messaging features? Nothing beats having a good talk before you meet them – and means you’ll have things to talk about on the day!
Over 60 Dating Site
You’ve just found a great site for dating over 60s singles, but where do you take it from here? LoveBeginsAt stands out from other over 60s dating sites on the strength of its search features and community. Make sure you take full advantage of our features and create an account that lets people know all your best bits. Needing a few more pointers on making the most out of online dating? Check out this dating over 60 advice, and you’re sure to get noticed:
- Use your profile to introduce yourself. Tell people honestly what you want and you’re more likely to get it. Don’t be afraid to use humor, especially if it’s something you’ve thought of yourself. We all know people like people who make them laugh!
- Choose a profile photo that flatters you, but make sure it’s the real you. Think a photo of you on a good day, not a touched-up snapshot of you on vacation in 2002. Confidence is attractive, so be confident in your appearance and that’ll win you more hearts than one lousy photo.
Think about a few date ideas and keep them in mind for when you find someone interesting. Honesty means you’ll enjoy the date all the more: so if you’re more into parks than pubs, make sure you plan dates around that!
Dating for over 60s has never been easier, and with these tips in mind you’ll be popular indeed. Try a free LoveBeginsAt profile today and start your new dating adventure. Who knows where it might lead?
LATEST FROM THE LOVEBEGINSAT BLOG
WHY PEOPLE LIE ON THEIR ONLINE
Prepare yourself for a shock – people actually lie on their dating profiles. Oh, you’re not shocked? I didn’t think you would be.
SINGLE BABY BOOMERS (AND YES,
EVEN SOME OF YOU GEN X-ERS
Being 40+ and single truly is different than being single in your 20’s and 30’s. No more clubbing. No more bar scene.
THE SUPPER” FOR NEW YORK SINGLES
You’re over 40 and single. But you’re also over the bar scene, dating people at work,