40 is the new 30: Introducing LoveBeginsAt08/04/2014
By: Annie Gleason
Welcome to LoveBeginsAt – an exclusive dating site for 40+ singles looking to connect with like-minded people to experience, share and celebrate the best things in life.
As a dating coach who works extensively with men and women over 40, I’m excited about everything this new dating site has to offer.
It’s no secret that life changes after 40, specifically your dating preferences and habits. You just don’t think about dating the way you used to in your 20s and 30s.
- You’re more focused.
- You have a greater sense of confidence and sophistication.
- You know what you want in life.
- You value your time and don’t want to waste it in a go-nowhere relationship with someone who doesn’t want the same things as you.
- You’re aware of what it truly takes to make a relationship thrive.
- You understand what you need and what you have to offer. And, you’re aware of how important it is to be with the right person.
But, while dating is different after 40, you don’t want your online dating experience to treat you like a senior citizen.
Prior to launching the site, the experts at LoveBeginsAt carefully studied singles in their 40s to learn more about what they’re looking for in an online dating experience. In a survey of over 1,000 40+ singles, LoveBeginsAt found that:
- 79 percent of respondents said they wouldn’t lie about meeting someone online – proof that meeting someone online is no longer taboo.
- 59 percent of people surveyed said they believe they have more than one soul mate – proof that love doesn’t have an age limit.
- 55 percent say it’s because it’s difficult to find people they have things in common with in person because they feel uncomfortable trying to meet people in typical “dating venues,” such as bars (51 percent), and because all their friends’ friends are married (24 percent).
With this information in mind, LoveBeginsAt was born. Created specifically for people in their 40s and have a more sophisticated perspective than they did in your 20s and 30s.
Although LoveBeginsAt can be used just like a regular dating site, it’s different because it encourages people to get together in-person. In partnership with Dishcrawl, members can quickly and easily take online experiences offline into unique, stylish and safe settings. From celebrity chef ‘secret’ pop-up dinners to hands-on cocktail hours, LoveBeginsAt serves up low-stress ways to really connect with other like-minded singles. So, rather than going on endless coffee dates, you can meet someone in a fun, but low-stress, and comfortable environment.
LoveBeginsAt is also committed to improving your online dating experience by providing you access to a handful of experts that will advise you on everything from building the perfect online profile to taking the best profile picture. Starting tomorrow, we will introduce you to these experts and tell you how you can access their expert tips and expertise.
Because we want to make it easy for you to experience the benefits of LoveBegins at, so we’re offering Newcomer Pricing until September 1, 2014. It includes a free upgrade to Mingle More, which is a fabulous solution for those who want to be sure that their messages have the highest possible chance of being answered. With the Mingle More upgrade, anyone you email has the ability to send you a reply, whether or not they are a paid subscriber.
I love how LoveBeginsAt has taken a fresh look at online dating and comes at it from a unique and innovative perspective. I think that this approach to online dating for people over forty is fantastic and feel privileged to be a part of it.