Think you could challenge Masterchef, beat the Bake Off, and ace Come Dine With Me? LoveBeginsAt would love to hear from you. We’re running a “Top Recipe For A Date” competition, and we want you to inspire and entice us with the delicious recipes you’ve cooked or planned to cook for a date.
Dating isn’t all about dining out: although we’re definitely fans. Sometimes, there’s nothing nicer than a home-cooked meal, and as you know everyone finds a good cook attractive… it’s maybe even one of the top things we look for in a partner. Think you’ve got what it takes? Why not enter our competition and impress us all! Here’s what you’ll need to do:
– Submit your recipe, which should include a starter, main and dessert
– You should list ingredients (including quantities) and cooking instructions
– List some drinks that would go well with your dishes
– Additionally, you should tell us a little about why you’ve chosen to make these dishes
– Submit your recipe by the 24th January to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re selected as the winner, you’ll receive a fantastic £100 voucher for a restaurant near you. We’ll also display your recipes and drink selection on our blog, so you’ll be responsible for helping food-loving over 40s win over their dates. Make sure you right a good description of your food, why it’s your top recipe, and you’ll be in with a great chance. All you need to do is ensure that it’s your own recipe: be it a new twist on an old classic or a brand new creation, we want something new to wow us, not be taken straight from dear old Delia.
We’ll be announcing the lucky winner as well as the runners-up via blog post, so keep checking back in at the end of January!